All the characters that appear in The Minimighty Kids.
Heroes (Networld Press) Edit
- Superkillerscream / Bernie (voiced by Erik Per Sullivan) – A tiger with a falsetto voice. Bernie has a ridiculously high falsetto voice. He changes the voice of whomever he wishes whenever he wishes.
- Superinvisible / Olivier (voiced by Daniel Radcliffe) – A dog who's so quiet, he is sometimes ignored. Oliver is too unobtrusive and shy. He becomes invisible.
- Supermotormouth / Charles Edward (voiced by Skyler Gisondo) – A hedgehog who stutters. Charles Edward stutters. He can rap like nobody alive and can sweep everybody up into his groove.
- Supersniffle / Igor (voiced by Dominic Scott Kay) – A dog that has a cold all the time (his nose continually flows). Igor always has mucus on his nose. He has the power of supermucus.
- Superstinkyfeet / Jerry (voiced by Paul Terry) – A cat that has very bad smelling feet. Jerry’s feet stink no matter what he does… His superpower was to turn things into stinky things by shooting "stink" beams from his feet.
- Superyes / Jerome (voiced by Emma Tate) – A little rabbit who always says "Yes". Jerome just can’t say NO. when somebody asks him to do something and he says YES… the person who asked is the person who does it.
- Voiced by Justin Berfield
- Fartillery: His superpower was to fart with rocket-like force, sending him flying through the air.
- Gasshole: Yep...he's gassy...!
- Voiced by Jason Marsden
- Incredible Shrinking Man: He is really small, but he was born like that instead of there being any Applied Phlebotinum.
- The Napoleon: Subverted as while he detests his small stature, he isn't mean to others.
- Shrink Ray: Sort of his superpower. Instead of a ray, he says "Small small small" and anything he wants shrinks.
- Voiced by Josh Flitter
- Person of Mass Destruction: His clumsiness once caused half the city to crumble.
- Voiced by Susie Essman
- Convenient Color Change: Her superpower is to do this to anything she wants by rubbing her face.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Mary Tomato.
- Voiced by Teresa Gallagher
- X-Ray Vision: Her superpower, via her glasses.
- Voiced by Spencer Fox
- Character Tics: Several, and thats the problem.
- People Puppets: His super power is to control peoples' actions with his tics.
- Voiced by Jennette McCurdy
- Braces of Orthodontic Overkill: Not really, but they cause her problems all the same.
- Mind over Matter: Her superpower is to levitate and control objects by smiling.
- Voiced by Elizabeth Olsen
- Blind Mistake: She has poor depth perception and keeps bumping into things.
- Eye Beams: Her superpower, although said beams don't destroy things but instead duplicate them.
- Voiced by Nathan Kress
- Voiced by Lyon Smith
- Voiced by Frankie Muniz
- All Love Is Unrequited: His crush on Sweet Cheeks.
- Blow You Away: His superpower is to blow gale force winds from his nose that can punch holes in buildings.
- Not Quite Flight: He can fly by blowing his nose to propel himself through the air like a rocket.
- Sneeze of Doom: With his superpower, you don't want him sneezing on you!
- Voiced by Jeff Pace
- Pintsized Powerhouse: he's tiny, but he's also got mega-strength
- Red Boxing Gloves: He gets a pair after his muscle growth sequence.
- Super Strength: His superpower.
- Voiced by Wayne Forester
- Fat and Proud: By the end of his episode.
- Gravity Master: Sort of, his superpower is becoming so light that even a flower can support his weight.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Martin.
- Walk on Water: He does this at one point thanks to his feather-light body.
- Voiced by Marc Wootton
- The Ace: His superpower is to become great at everything he does, whilst his finger is in his nose.
- Voiced by Devon Werkheiser
- Off with His Head!: His actual superpower, his head comes off and can fly around.
- Voiced by Jake Goldberg
- An Ice Person: See below.
- Breath Weapon: His super power is to freeze things with his breath.
- You Need a Breath Mint: Yes, he does!
- Voiced by Charlie Schlatter
- Butt Monkey: "Ha!"
- Everything's Better with Monkeys.
- Jerk Ass: In some episodes.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can be this in some episodes, as well.
- Voiced by J. G. Quintel
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jean-Loup.
- Paper People: His super power is to flatten his body like a piece of paper.
- Voiced by Jo Wyatt
- Time Master: She gets a magic watch that can rewind time to any point.
- Voiced by Ian Michael Smith
- Companion Cube: Radiators.
- I'm Cold... So Cold...: A non-morbid version of this.
- Playing with Fire: His superpower is to control heat.
- The Stoic: He always wears an apathetic expression.
- Voiced by Joseph Mazzello
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: An in-universe example, see below.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: His superpower is to transform into a variety of scary creatures.
- Voiced by Miranda Cosgrove
- Cartoon Creature: The Other Wiki says she's a mouse, but she looks more like a dog.
- Power Floats: She levitates when standing after she gets her superpower. Apparently she's standing on a cushion of air.
- Voiced by Lindsey Shaw
- Cartoon Creature: She looks more like a rabbit than a mouse.
- Sticky Situation: Her superpower is to shoot a sticky substance from her hands Huh, that sounds familiar.
- Voiced by William Salyers
- Voiced by Chad Doreck
- Voiced by Jenny Slate
- All Love Is Unrequited: Her crush on Jimmy. Sort of gets him at the end of the episode.
- Prehensile Hair: Her superpower is to control not only her own hair, but other peoples as well.
- Voiced by Daniel Curtis Lee
- Voiced by Victoria Justice
- Implied Love Interest: To several characters.
- Voiced by Craig Lamar Traylor
- Hammerspace: His super costume is covered in pockets that have infinite amounts of whatever he wants inside.
- Voiced by Matt Bennett
- Cool Shades: He gets a set when he gets his powers.
- Time Stands Still: His superpower is that when he hiccups, time freezes. It returns to normal when he hiccups again.
- Voiced by Teo Olivares
- Voiced by Leon Thomas III
Lenny (a.k.a. Superidontlikeit), A black raven who practically doesn't like anything.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: He thinks so of his mother, especially when she kisses him or calls him the Affectionate Nickname of "little grumpy". He gets over a bit at the end of the episode.
- Creepy Crows: Downplayed example, almost tongue in cheek. He is not evil, just quite embittered.
- Reality Warper: His superpower is the ability to make anything disappear by stating he doesn't like it.
- Voiced by Conrad Vernon
- Voiced by Samuel Vincent
- Make My Monster Grow: His superpower is to do this to whoever he wants by saying "Big Big Big".
- Voiced by Kyle Sullivan
- The Ace: His superpower is that everyone thinks he's cool.
- Voiced by Audrey Wasilewski
- The Beastmaster: Her superpower is to control her head lice like lion tamer (Type 5).
- Voiced by Quinton Flynn
- Voiced by Christian Serratos
- Cartoon Creature: She does not look like a giraffe.
- Green Thumb: Her super power is to summon plant life where ever she wants.
- Green Aesop: At the end of her episode.
- Voiced by Sam Lerner
- Olympic Swimmer: His superpower.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: Don't expect him to drown!
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His aforemention hydrophobia.
- Voiced by Johnny Simmons
- Jerk Ass: Deconstructed in his case.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: By the end of the episode.
- Voiced by Stacey DePass
- Cartoon Creature: She looks like mix between a rabbit and a chipmunk. She's a rabbit.
- Clothing Damage: She does this to Jimmy and Carmen, leaving them nude.
- Flower in Her Hair: In Ronald's episode. Minus the hair.
- Frickin' Laser Beams: Her super power seems to be shooting a beam that splits things in two.
- Speech Impediment: The aforementioned lisp.
- Voiced by Mitchel Musso
- The Pig Pen
- Voiced by Andrea Libman
- Voiced by Dakota Fanning
- Alpha Bitch: The majority of the time anyway.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Sometimes.
- Morality Chain: Her sister, Caroline.
- Transformation Ray: The superpower she gets is to turn people into what ever she says about them.
- Voiced by Krystal Meadows
- Teleporters and Transporters: Her superpower.
- Teleport Spam: During a game of soccer.
- Voiced by Kendré Berry
- Mind over Matter: His superpower is to make things float and ride them.
- Voiced by Rob Pinkston
- Class Clown: His superpower is to become one of these. Against his own will.
- Hat of Power: Gets a cap that flips backwards when he's about to do something juvenile.
- Voiced by Ella-Pearl Marshall-Pinder
- Bubble Boy: She gets a spray can that encases anyone/anything in a germ free bubble.
- Voiced by Crystal Reed
- Selective Magnetism: Her superpower is to draw objects she wants towards her.
- Voiced by Spencer Locke
- Art Initiates Life: Her superpower is that anything she draws on her note pad happens to her.
- Gonk: What she thinks she is and what everyone says she is.
- Ironically, she's one of the most realistic looking animals in the show.
- Rewriting Reality: Her superpower is a version of this, only with drawing instead of prose.
- Voiced by Alex Black
- Grand Theft Me: His super power is to swap bodies with anyone he touches.
- Voiced by Cameron Monaghan
- Making a Splash: His superpower is to launch jets of sweat like a squirt gun from his hands.
- Voiced by Holland Roden
- Voiced by Jesse Heiman
- Voiced by Dylan Sprayberry
- Portable Hole: His super power is to make these on any surface he spits on.
- Voiced by Ciara Bravo
- Voiced by Dylan O'Brien
- Voiced by Logan Grove
- Voiced by Carolyn Lawrence
- Mental Picture Projector: Her superpower is a screen on her hand that shows her peoples secrets.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: If you didn't know her name.
- Voiced by Logan Henderson
- The Tetris Effect: His actual superpower is to turn the world around him into a video game.
- Voiced by Madison Pettis
- Hair Decorations: A pink bow. Minus the hair.
- Ironic Fear: She's a bat, a nocturnal animal, who is afraid of the dark.
- Night-Vision Goggles: Her super power.
- Voiced by Julia Winter
- Now That's Using Your Teeth: Her super power is to chew things into any shape she wants.
- Voiced by Freddie Highmore
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: What superpower does he get? He becomes unbeatable at games. That's it.
- Voiced by Charlie Tahan
- Voiced by Curt Hansen
- Bullet Time: His super power is to emit rays from his hands that slow down anything they hit. Including himself.
- Voiced by Rupert Grint
Andy (a.k.a. Superme), A duck who always says "me".
- Voiced by Jordan Fry
- Voiced by Mae Whitman
- The Fashionista: she behaves this way.
- Instant Costume Change: The superpower she gets is to change her clothes into whatever piece of clothing is on a picture she touches.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: She's less mean than Carmen and, in some episodes, genuinely sympathetic towards the focus characters situation.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: Her power allows her to have this in-universe.
- Voiced by Jake Short
- Blow You Away: His superpower is to create tornadoes by sneezing.
- Ship Tease: With Josephine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He's a hedgehog with blue quills. Sound familiar?
- Voiced by Jimmy Bennett
- Rubber Man: Rubber Duck actually.
- Voiced by Philip Wiegratz
- Voiced by Emma Watson
Recurring Characters Edit
- Voiced by Bob Hoskins
Feared by children for his aggressive dog that barks all the time.
- Voiced by Albert Finney
A very grumpy dog and principal of the school.
- Dean Bitterman: Alternates between this and Reasonable Authority Figure.
- Voiced by Joanna Lumley
A blue sheep which is sometimes nice, sometimes the opposite. It not know exactly which.
- Cartoon Creature: It not know exactly which.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: or blue fur, in this case.
- The Bad Guys – By the way, in case you're wondering why they're on all fours, I just thought it'd be cuter that way. Also, the reason why I gave red eyes is because I noticed that once, when got angry or sort of sneaky, his eyes would turn red.
- ALF (voiced by Steven Blum) – A bulldog who is in Big Wolf's band. To Big Wolf.
- Big Wolf (voiced by Travis Willingham) – A wolf with the leader of the bad guys' club. He gets a couple.
- Dino (voiced by Robin Atkin Downes) – A big green dinosaur in Big Wolf's band. In Big Wolf's gang. No it's not.
- Sacha (voiced by Gary Anthony Williams) – A large rat, who is wicked and a racketeer. He is another bad guy, but not a member of Big Wolf's club. Acts as one in some episodes. Probably the worst in the series.
- The Devil / Mephistopheles (voiced by Vincent Tong) – A Christian red dragon creature from Hell resembling Satan and the main antagonist. He wants to imprison the animals of Heaven and drag them into Hell. The Devil is trying to persuade God to destroy the world, and is constantly trying to thwart the Minimighty Kids in his attempts to save it. He is a margarita drinker and drives a purple Dodge Charger described by Erinco as the "coolest car [he's] ever seen". Despite appearances, the devil is needy and co-dependent, often reduced to tears when God ignores or forgets about him to the point he planned to go to war with Heaven when God forgot their golf outing. He also goes into vicious rants when he loses a game (i.e. bowling with God). He has influence over people's souls from the ages of 12-20.
- Doctor Nefarious / Victor Nefarious (voiced by James Garner) – A stereotypical robotic dingo mad scientist who has a hatred for all organic life forms (or "squishies", as he calls them). He is the main villain in The Minimighty Kids.
- King Goobot V / Rouke Goobot (voiced by Ian McKellen) – A octopus alien the Yokian King. He had his armada kidnap all the parents in Elmore City and attempted to sacrifice them to the Yokian god, Poultra, a giant monstrous chicken. He was stopped by the Minimighty Kids and all the other kids. It is possible he is still in the Late Cretaceous period.
- Ooblar / Herly Heterochromia (voiced by Martin Short) – A octopus alien Yolkian sidekick of Rouke Goobot aka King Goobot. He no longer serves as Goobot's assistant because in the League of Villains, Goobot said he was traded for sulfur butter.
- Yokians – Yokians have slimy octopus alien green skin, which turns white to exposure of heat. They have a lower percentage of water inside their bodies, and they don't socialize with carbon life forms. The race is so advanced that they have found no need for their original bodies; instead, they rely on egg-like structures to hold their bodies in.